International Biennale Artists

A Discussion Forum For Artists

'FUSION' International Art Exhibition, Toronto, May 8 - 24, 2014

STUDIO VOGUE GALLERY in Toronto is hosting 'FUSION',

an International Art Exhibition May 8 - 24, 2014

Artists will be admitted on a   first come basis as soon as they submit pages 5 and 6  of  the attached entry form agreeing to the exhibition  terms.

Registration Deadline:    March 21, 2014  (or until filled which ever comes first)

Reception:       Thursday, May 8, 2014   6  -  8 PM

  • Exhibition is open to a maximum of 20 artists for painting, drawing, sculpture, mixed media, photography (no installation) and a maximum of 2 sculptors.

  • Only open to original works of art (Limited Edition photography and sculpture will be accepted)

  • Artists may send 2 to 4 pieces of artwork according to size; please download the Entry Form for details

  •  Each participating artist will receive a One Year Representation with STUDIO VOGUE GALLERY, Toronto via our gallery website with a personal page featuring 2 images of their work and a direct link to the artist’s personal art website.

  • The Artist will receive 80% of the retail price on any sales with the remaining 20% to be equally shared by STUDIO VOGUE GALLERY  and  The Hospital for Sick Children Foundation in Toronto.

 ENTRY FEE  $678 CAD   per artist.  Payment may be made in 2 equal installments of $339 each


Registration Deadline:    March 21, 2014  (or until filled which ever comes first)

Click the link here to DOWNLOAD the ENTRY FORM   Fusion%20Terms%20and%20Entry%20Form.pdf

We look forward to your participation!

Joyce Fournier

Canadian International Artist & Director, STUDIO VOGUE GALLERY

Views: 64

Comments are closed for this blog post

© 2019   Created by Elisha Ben Yitzhak.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service